Counter Top Installation
The natural stone and engineered quartz counter top installation process.
- Free measurements for estimates
- One of our trained sales professionals will come out to your project to take measurements and discuss design ideas with you. This process can take between 30 min and 1 hour depending on the scope of work.
- Selection of materials
- Appointments at our suppliers showroom are extremely important to the process so that you understand exactly what you are ordering and have a full understanding of the product as well as its implementation in your project.
- Approve quote
- We will send a detailed quotation describing everything that will be included in your project and a price. Your approval locks in your selections and we must receive any changes in writing.
- We require a 50% deposit to begin the cabinet installation process and schedule your installation. The remaining 50% is due upon completion of your project. We accept cash, check, debit card, all major credit cards, Cashapp, Zelle, and money order.
- Call From Installation Manager
- Our installation manager will call to confirm your selections and to set a date for the installation to begin. He will be your main point of contact through the end of your project.
- Customer Prep
- At this point, you will want to remove any items in or on your cabinets.
- Our team will begin by removing your current counter tops. If you had elected to do your own demolition, but would like our team to do it, please make us aware of this choice at least 24 hours in advance. This will ensure that your project is not delayed or extended.
- Counter top installation
- Our installation team typically arrives between 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM unless otherwise stated or requested. They will contact you 30 minutes in advance of arrival. Many projects are cut on site. Please have a work space available. Our team will need access to water and electricity as well. If this presents any issue, please let us know in advance. Adverse weather does not typically affect installation unless it is life threatening.
- Approve install
- Please take a moment to go over your counter tops at the end of the installation. Any issue that is brought to our attention after you have approved your installation will result in a $150 service fee for the remedy (unless the installation manager deems it a warrant-able issue)
- Final payment
- All payment methods are available upon completion of the project.